Saturday, March 17, 2012

Staying connected...............

Oh, my poor long neglected blog.

Where ever has the time gone?? 
I won't go into excuses and reasons as to why I have not been posting.  :) 
I do apologize for not doing so.

What is new with The Art of Zen.......Crochet?

Lots really.  I have come up with so many new designs and ideas since last posting.  I had another successful Fall/Winter Season with Prudence Organics, Hemp and Company and of course on Etsy.

I have really not added any more patterns to my Ravelry collections.  I am not sure if I will.  I find that I am really enjoying making items for people.  It really gives me a sense of connection with each and every person I create with and for.

With all the social media changes, sometimes I feel more connected and sometime I don't.  Despite more"social interaction", I don't always feel as though there is a genuine connection with the people I interact with.  What do you think?  How are your connections going? 


4 comments:

  1. Good to hear your update! I, too, wonder about staying connected thru social media and to what extent that connection is a genuine one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we stay connected with people of similar talents and creative needs...sometimes the people closest to us don't get "that" ...great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, I think sometime they are genuine connections, at least I feel it.

    Jen, you are so right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made some very good friends like this.

    ReplyDelete