Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Gypsy Statement Peices in my shop!


I wanted to share to Brand new pieces of my Gypsy collection with all of you.  If you are not familiar with my Gypsy Collection please visit my Etsy shop: TheArtofZenCrochet to check it out.  I think you will be pleased. 

 My Gypsy collection is all about using what you have, breaking the rules, being in touch with nature and lots of color.  This collection is not for the faint of heart.  All items are made with eco-friendly yarns that include hemp, cotton, recycled Sari Silk, Recycled Sari Ribbon, Banana Silk, Re-purposed Hemp/Cotton blend Jersey, re-purposed cotton jersey, Hemp Wool Blend and anything else I have around that fits into the scheme.  Both Wool Friendly and Vegan versions are available. 

Natural Vegan Gypsy Hemp, Upcycled Hemp Jersey and Banana Silk Crochet Chain Statement Scarf Necklace Cowl in Wildflowers and Evergreen

 

Handmade with love by me, just for you.

Love For People. Love For Earth. Natural. Colorful. Fun. Versatile. Beautiful.

 


Made with 100% Natural Hemp, Reclaimed Cotton and Banana Silk yarns. Naturally Vegan Friendly.
The Gypsy has returned! She has taken a new form for the warmer months in a statement scarf, but she still has all the classic details I gave her before. Just a fun twist. I hope you like her as much as I do! :)
All the Details are here, the leaves, the sprouts, and the uncurling leaves yet to form.

Length: Piece Hangs 48cm or 19"+ Buttoned and measures 7.5cm or 3" wide.
I hope you enjoy my Gypsy Line!

Next to come is my Labyrinth Line of Hand Knit and Crocheted items, so stay tuned.  

Have a Great Day,

Chriss


 

4 comments:

  1. I like your updated version of the Gypsy scarf almost as much as I like the one I bought from you last year. Which I've been wearing all week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your new stuff on facebook - looking good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for looking and commenting!

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say I love your style!

    ReplyDelete