Friday, September 10, 2010

Back in the Game!!!

Just an update to let you all know that I have reopened my Etsy shop, and I will be more listed items very soon.  I am in the process of setting up wholesale so that I can make my handmade items available locally, as well as online. 

An important new aspect of The Art of Zen........Crochet is that I have decided to go all hats.  I will be selling off other stock I have.  But that doesn't mean that patterns for free or for sale will not be available.  I will be working on releasing those soon.  I may reintroduce select items down the road, but I don't want to bite more than I can chew.

I am hoping to reintroduce product giveaways in October, so stay tuned for that.

A big thank you for sticking with me in this tough period of transition.  It will all be worthwhile,

Chriss 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on going wholesale. Looking forward to the new items, and I'm still loving the ones I bought some time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back, and congratulatons on the wholesale!

    ReplyDelete